San Jose, CA 95122
Want to be part of an exciting pre-IPO enterprise B2B company working on the cutting edge of internet-of-things, artificial intelligence & agents, blockchain, and manufacturing technology? This well-funded venture-backed company has an international footprint with our headquarters in Santa Clara, California in the heart of Silicon Valley. We have paying customers and are rapidly scaling.
We’re looking for a super engineer who will be involved in the development of strategic parts of our breakthrough IOT platform targeting exciting verticals such as automotive, aerospace, defense, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, and logistics.
This is a great opportunity to get to know some very smart people in the Valley, learn about the coolest new technologies, and solve a broad range of exciting problems such as scaling up hardware products to mass production, developing artificial intelligence, security, and positioning solutions.
In this role, you will be part of the engineering team reporting to the CTO. You will be responsible for ASIC chip development for the product and will be involved in requirement gathering, analysis and development as well as bring-up of the systems. You would architect and develop key ASIC components using Verilog for complex mathematical and logic algorithms . You would develop micro architecture design, complete RTL design drive synthesis, verification and timing closure. You would also work with the systems and software teams on emulation platforms and lead the bring-up of your designed blocks. Play a key role in the bring-up of your design elements in the device prototype
- Hands on experience in all aspects of the ASIC development process with proficiency in front-end tools and methodologies
- Good experience with Digital/Analog/RF design fundamentals, SoC design and integration
- Hands on experience with Verilog Coding and design validation
- Design experience of power- and memory-efficient chip design
- Deep knowledge of the communication protocols
- SOC security & virtualization
- SOC bus fabric design
- Embedded software, firmware and hardware interaction
- Experience with emulation in FPGA with respect to System and RTL verification
- Experience with IC bring-up.
- MS in electrical engineering or computer science
- Pre-IPO equity
- Platinum Medical plan, Dental, Vision and AD&D benefits
- Paid Time Off and holidays
Trackonomy is a technology and solutions company with a breakthrough platform focused on enabling true end-to-end visibility and control across fragmented global supply chains driving towards an era of autonomous shipments across transportation, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, safety and security markets as well as logistics service providers. Trackonomy is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.