Enterprise Sales Executive
San Jose, CA 95122
Working at Trackonomy:
Want to be part of an exciting pre-IPO enterprise B2B company working on the cutting edge of internet-of-things, artificial intelligence & agents, blockchain, and manufacturing technology? This well-funded venture-backed company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California in the heart of Silicon Valley. We have paying customers and are rapidly scaling. We are looking for a rockstar enterprise sales person with a track record of supporting hyper growth companies.
Trackonomy has a portfolio of breakthrough IOT products that drive operational efficiencies in the logistics and manufacturing spaces. The candidate will prospect new clients, articulate our value prop using economic ROI models customized towards our customers, and then close deals. After this, the Trackonomy applications team will manage the account towards successful deployment.
- 3 years experience in enterprise sales in for hyper growth companies
- Ability to model specific customer circumstances to demonstrate how Trackonomy technology offers ROI.
- Ability to identify leads as well as drive deals towards successful closures
- Experience in closing large enterprise sales deals (including licensing aspects)
- Pro-active and confident in strategic outbound prospecting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to represent the customer voice inside the organization towards application engineering, product marketing, R&D as well as legal.
- Ability to negotiate favorable contracts.
- Travel required.
Nice to Haves:
The ideal candidate has worked in the following industries:
- Enterprise hardware sales such as Cisco, Barracuda, or Cohesity
- Enterprise software sales such as Salesforce
- GPS asset tracker companies like Sensitech or OnAsset.
- PLC automation companies such as Bosch, ABB, Rockwell, or Emerson
- EDL companies like Omnitracs
- Pre-IPO equity
- Platinum Medical plan, Dental, Vision and AD&D benefits
- Paid Time Off and holidays
Trackonomy is a technology and solutions company with a breakthrough platform focused on enabling true end-to-end visibility and control across fragmented global supply chains driving towards an era of autonomous shipments across transportation, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, safety and security markets as well as logistics service providers. Trackonomy is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.