Senior Manufacturing Quality Engineer
San Jose, CA 95122
Want to be part of an exciting pre-IPO enterprise B2B company working on the cutting edge of internet-of-things, artificial intelligence & agents, blockchain, and manufacturing technology? This well-funded venture-backed company has an international footprint with our headquarters in Santa Clara, California in the heart of Silicon Valley. We have paying customers and are rapidly scaling.
We’re looking for a super engineer who will be involved in the development of strategic parts of our breakthrough IOT platform targeting exciting verticals such as automotive, aerospace, defense, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, and logistics.
This is a great opportunity to get to know some very smart people in the Valley, learn about the coolest new technologies, and solve a broad range of exciting problems such as scaling up hardware products to mass production, developing artificial intelligence, security, and positioning solutions.
- Design quality program for manual, semi-automated and automated manufacturing lines
- Train quality inspectors
- Report quality metrics
- Demonstrated experience in quality management for box builds including electronic components and PCBA
- Manual and automated manufacturing
- Startup and Mature company experience, ideally growing a company from startup to big
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with products containing plastics, adhesives
- Experience with roll-to-roll manufacturing
- Work experience outside quality, manufacturing preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent or a related field.
Platinum Medical plan, Dental, Vision and AD&D benefits
Paid Time Off and holidays
Trackonomy is a technology and solutions company with a breakthrough platform focused on enabling true end-to-end visibility and control across fragmented global supply chains driving towards an era of autonomous shipments across transportation, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, safety and security markets as well as logistics service providers. Trackonomy is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.