SAN JOSE, Calif. – On August 17th, Trackonomy held its first Annual Developer Summit at its headquarters in San Jose. The event brought together industry leaders, including representatives from Koch, Invista, the Vibration Guys, Flint Hills Resources, and other prominent industry leaders.
The summit featured a full day of programming, a keynote speech by Paul Bonorden, and meaningful networking opportunities. Attendees had the opportunity to learn about Trackonomy’s latest innovations and participate in insightful discussions. Fostering collaboration, customer relationships, new applications, and customer testimonials.
Highlights of the Summit:
- Product Demonstrations: Trackonomy showcased its cutting-edge products, providing attendees with a firsthand look at the latest advancements.
- Industrial Keynote Address: Paul Bonorden, representing INVISTA, delivered a keynote address focusing on the industrial landscape and the intersection of technology and early problem identification.
- Logistics Keynote Address: Joern Roehl, from Trackonomy, presented a keynote address centered on the future of logistics, exploring emerging trends and the role of technology in shaping the industry.
- Small Group Sessions: The summit facilitated small group sessions, fostering brainstorming and cross-collaboration among participants. These sessions provided a platform for in-depth discussions on the applications of Trackonomy’s technology.
- Networking: The event concluded with a networking reception, offering attendees the chance to forge new connections, share insights, and explore potential collaborations.
“We are thrilled with the success of our first Annual Developer Summit. It was a unique opportunity to connect with industry leaders, share ideas, and showcase the transformative potential of Trackonomy’s solutions,”
General Manager of Industrial
The Annual Developer Summit is part of Trackonomy’s commitment to driving innovation in all the verticals in which it participates (logistics, industrial, healthcare, airlines, and utilities). The company looks forward to making this an annual tradition, fostering collaboration and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the world of technology solutions.
For more information on Trackonomy and its initiatives, visit Trackonomy Website.
Trackonomy aims to make people and organizations more productive through its next-generation operating system for the connected world. The breakthrough platform connects, automates, controls, and remediates real-world operations processes globally, with ease – at a fraction of the cost currently possible. Its unique diversity of technologies allows it to create building blocks and vertically integrated, configurable platforms that enable customers to drive digital transformation throughout their organizations.